Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Since everyone's all worked up about fake AG dolls....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know her eBay auction said she was a fake Samantha, but she looks like a fake Felicity to me. Not that she's ugly, though. She's cuter than the other fakes. Her head reminds me of my Tolly Girl and/or Battat girls.

    Let us know what you name her. And I second that she needs glasses to wear!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member uktmw's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wonderful idea! I had never seen a fake AG before and couldn't believe the differences. If there was not a real AG beside her, I would have assumed she was real! I hadn't bought an AG from e-bay but had considered it. You album helped me get a better idea of what to look for (or what to avoid). Thanks so much for sharing on such an informative topic!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laura, you took the words out of my mouth!!! She could be a fake Felicity! I think her eyes were changed as possible some water got into them and the people changed them.

    MissCurlyCat, can you take off her head? see if you can see up there in her eye sockets if they look like they were changed? if you are too scared to do it, no problem. I am scared to take off Nora or Katie's heads... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by AGTeacher:
    Laura, you took the words out of my mouth!!! She could be a fake Felicity! I think her eyes were changed as possible some water got into them and the people changed them.

    MissCurlyCat, can you take off her head? see if you can see up there in her eye sockets if they look like they were changed? if you are too scared to do it, no problem. I am scared to take off Nora or Katie's heads... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sure I could!

    Just tell me how too because I don't want to mess any thing up(I have plans for this doll, hehehe...)
    One more thing, you need to tell me what signs to look for.

    I'll try to do a dissection!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great album - I love the quiz! I'm glad the poor doll found a nice home with you. Let us know what you name her!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member DScully717's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2006
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks MissCurlyCat for your album! I buy a lot of my AGs off of Ebay (the pre mattel ones anyway) and the real/fake AG test made me feel better about my AG identifying skills! Good luck with your new dolly and let us know what you end up making her into.

    ~Danni~

  7. #17
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MissCurly: thanks for the pics!
    At the risk of sounding a bit off my rocket: I want a doll like this one!!!! She is so gothic!!! I can see her with a pitch black wig, some nice long robes and a big black cat as a companion [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
    I am a tad bit biased here... my spooky green eyed fixer upper, Morrigan (also known as Elvira while time traveling in our times), is taking over as a medieval girl.
    Good luck with naming and the making of her story.

    Ana [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 14, 2006 10:38 PM: Message edited by: henna1 ]</font>

  8. #18
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by molly*belle717:
    Thanks MissCurlyCat for your album! I buy a lot of my AGs off of Ebay (the pre mattel ones anyway) and the real/fake AG test made me feel better about my AG identifying skills! Good luck with your new dolly and let us know what you end up making her into.

    ~Danni~
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm so glad I was able to help! Thank you! this is the whole reason I started this album.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your album turned out great. Your new doll already has a very interesting history.

  10. #20
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!!

    I JUST ADDED 3 NEW IMAGES THAT I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD SEE.

    Thank you!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •